11/16/2011

The 5 Best Xbox 360 Games I've Ever Owned


It's amazingly been 3 whole years since I bought my Xbox 360, and I concept I'd give a quick rundown about the best games I've ever owned. I have a itsybitsy partiality toward sports games, so there may be a bit of a bias here. Nonetheless, this is about my favorites, so whatever I say goes!

5. Halo 3. A superior in its own right, I can stay up for hours on end playing this game. It's truly perilous when you think about how much time it can take out of a day (or night). I try not to think about it, because it's naturally too much fun.

4. John Madden '10. What can I say? I'm a sucker for the Madden series and starting with last year's game, Ea Sports ultimately got it right. Madden is awesome, and Madden '10 is naturally good than those versions from years past, so Madden '10 gets my #4 vote as far as best Xbox 360 games ever go.

3. Fight Night Round 3. A superior boxing game that came out right after the open of the Xbox 360 console. Somehow, it still feels just as new and relevant today. How many games can you say that about four years later? enough said.

2. Call of Duty 4. The very definition of online play was changed with this game, and it was all for the better. Multi-player gaming was never as fun as it was once this game came out, and I still can't think of a game I'd rather play online.

1. Rock Band. This one may bug some pure "gamers", but the most fun I've ever had on an Xbox 360 has come from playing Rock Band, hands down. Did I mention I'm a music lover too?




Xbox 360 Game 2011

My Links : jewel jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment